Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365 - Day 6


Since everyone else is on day 6 I decided that I would say I'm on day 6 as well. I mean, I don't want to throw a monkey wrench into this process by being the odd man out.


Today, CrAzY day...it would have been the PERFECT day to be out this afternoon to take pictures on my lunch hour. However, I didn't get a lunch hour - I know martyr party of one!


So, I didn't get out today until I left for school. This meant I didn’t get the 36 pictures I need for the photography assignment today. I HAD to take something... But, I didn't get to my reading assignment for class - I was torn between reading my assignment and taking my 36 pictures. Oh the pressure, what should I do? Well, I ended up taking "some" pictures - not nearly 36 and I just had to stop. It was torture trying to "make" something happen. Taking pictures out of necessity to me means there is no passion, no passion equals dull, drab, and purely unemotional photos.


Thankfully we were released a little early from class, I quickly headed home in search of some kind of inspiration. My husband and our "girls" give me the most joy - we have 3 dogs and 1 cat! Since I can't take pictures of people this week (not that my husband would ever be a willing participant) I thought my fur babies might fall under the realm of "things".


This is Payton; she is the newest addition to our fur babies. We think she is Chihuahua and Rat Terrier mix. She is very sweet, sensitive, playful, bouncy, and likes our cat a little more than she should. Her family before us just had a baby and Payton wasn't getting the attention she felt she deserved so she left little "presents" at the door to the baby's room on the regular! She is doing really well with the other girls and we are so blessed to have her in our life.

2 comments: