Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 365 - Day 22


Catch up!

Thursday night I flew to Portland to spend time with my very good friends Laura & Trey (Battle Ground, WA) and my friend Sheri (Kent, WA) met us there. I was really looking forward to spending some time with my awesome friends AND Laura and Trey's baby girl Emma.

Since I was out of town I knew I wouldn't have the time to get on a computer, but I made sure to take pictures when and where I could.

Friday was great - we all worked out of our Portland office (which is brand new and very pleasant in every way). When work was through we hung out at Laura and Trey's house, spending as much time with Emma as we could before she was put to bed.

I have to say, Emma IS the best baby I've EVER personally encountered...she is the baby I have spent the most time with (I must admit). This girl does not cry, whine, or whimper...NOTHING!!!! She is happy pretty much all the time. She sleeps through the night from 6pm to 6am - yes folks, 12 hours and does not wake up AT ALL! She loves it loud and she loves it rough (by baby standards that is)!! So of course that works perfectly for my friends and for me. We are always laughing, we are most certainly loud, and when push comes to shove we are pretty rough and tumble...Emma fits in perfectly!!!
I LOVE this photo because it displays Emma's brand new teeth just anxious to make an appearance. Did I mention she hasn't whined, cried, or anything...and she is TEETHING!!!! This girl is AMAZING! And I just LOVE the look she has on her face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment