Thursday, February 4, 2010

Project 365 - Day 35



Another beautiful day and a difficult decision...which photo to post today. The view from my window at work OR a photo of the neighboring parking lot. Why just limit my day to one picture...let's go with both!
The view from my office (cube) takes in the railroad tracks, the old Snowflake Saltine Company, and Sacred Heart Medical Center - where helicopters take off and land fairly often.
And now the parking lot picture. Walking back to the office from lunch at Luigi's (Italian) - delish I might add - with two of my co-workers. One of my co-workers says "Wow, why would someone park like that?" Haa haa, I explain to her that someone probably didn't put their car in gear and probably didn't set the parking break either.
Upon closer inspection...sure enough, the car wasn't in gear. However, the parking break looked to be set...we are assuming a slow roll back into the Volvo station wagon. So I couldn't wait to get back to the office to snap a picture of this...I know, I live on the edge!
When I left for the day, the Acura was gone and the station wagon was still there, an unknowing victim of said parking offense.
Please note, we did not see damage on either vehicle.

1 comment: